The HeartSine Samaritan 360P Fully Automatic Defibrillator has all the features of the 500P Defibrillator except for the CPR advisor technology.
The PAD 360P Defibrillator is maintenance free as are all HeartSine devices. The device is fully CE Marked, TGA and FDA approved for use around the world. Software updates are free of charge.
The hardware is guaranteed for 8 years and the unit is maintenance free with only one replaceable part after use. The samaritan PAD model 360P: suitable for use by trained lay users, semi-professionals and professional users alike.
The device is a life saver for private, business, commercial and professional use.
Manage multiple AEDs with one integrated system
HeartSine Gateway allows you to easily manage a fleet of HeartSine AEDs across one or more locations by providing remote readiness information about each AED device.
When integrated into a HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P, 360P or 450P, HeartSine Gateway communicates through WiFi to a LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager or LIFENET System. This shows the results of the weekly AED self-test, including if the AED battery is low.
The HeartSine Gateway is compatible with all HeartSine samaritan PAD models manufactured during or after 2013 (with serial number beginning 13 or over)
This public acess defibrillator has a 8-year warranty and a unique combined battery and pad-pack with a 4-year life from date of manufacture.
After an event the complete pad-pak is replaced, which means you have a brand new battery for the next event.
This is more cost effective than many other devices with expensive so-called long life batteries when costed over the life of the device.
For use in hotels, schools, restaurants, companies, clubs, shopping centres, sports clubs, aviation and shipping, doctor’s offices, hospital.
The PAD 360P Defibrillator device can be used for SCA victims from the age of 8 and above utilising the Adult Pad Pak.
For smaller children, the PAD 360P has a Special Paediatric Pad Pak available.
HeartSine offers the only device to incorporate the Electrodes and Battery into one cassette for ease of use and the reduction of downtime following deployment.
- Heartsine 360P Fully Automatic AED
- 8 year warranty – The longest in the industry
- Free replacement Pad-pak after genuine use (conditions apply)
- IP56 Dust and Moisture ingress protection – the highest in the industry
- Metronome for correct speed CPR
- Software updates via USB
- Made in Ireland by the inventors of the first portable defibrillator
- Connected - the Gateway communicates via WiFi with LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager or LIFENET System so that AEDs can be managed easily across one or more locations
- LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager - monitors AED programs by tracking AED readiness status, Pad-Pak™ expirations, CPR/AED training certificates and more
- Self-monitoring - independently monitors its own readiness, sending email alerts when it reaches low battery power, or is out of operational temperature range
- Easy set up - straightforward and hassle-free set-up with the HeartSine Gateway configuration tool
- Self-powered - preserves the AED's battery life as it's self-powered using off-the-shelf batteries
- Protection in challenging environments - provides the same virtually unmatched protection against dust and water as the AED units themselves
|Dimensions||29 × 23 × 14 cm|