Ensuring a reduced energy shock level is administered during treatment, the Physio-Control Lifepak infant/child electrodes are designed for use on young patients 1 to 8 years of age or less than 25kg in weight. When connected to a Physio-Control Lifepak defibrillator, the unit automatically recognises the electrodes and adjusts the energy shock level to suit.
- Suitable for use with Physio-Control Lifepak defibrillators including:
- Physio-Control Lifepak 1000 Defibrillator
- Physio-Control Lifepak 1000 Defibrillator with ECG Display and Manual Override
- Physio-Control Lifepak CR Plus Defibrillator
- Designed for patients 1 to 8 years of age or less than 25kg in weight
- Supplied as a pair in a sealed pack
- Electrode pads are self-adhesive and pre-gelled
- 18 months Electrode Pad Lifespan
- Defibrillator recognises when the electrodes have been connected
- Energy shock level is reduced to suit infant/child treatment
This is the technical data for the Physio-Control Lifepak Paediatric Defibrillator Pads.
|Manufacturers Part Number||11101-000016|
|Shelf Life||18 months|
|Suitability||Infants/children under 8 years old|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to +50 °C|