FAE First Aid qualifications are regulated, independently assessed and quality assured.
Our qualifications are nationally recognised, regulated and Ofqual approved. We follow evidence based treatment recommendations from the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) and Science Evidence Evaluation and Review System (SEERS). Training is compliant with 2015 Resuscitation Council (UK) and European Resuscitation Council Guidelines and 2015 European First Aid Guidelines.
RTACC meets the Faculty of Pre-hospital Care (FPHC), Pre-hospital Emergency Medicine (PHEM) guidelines level E of The Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh.
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
Ofqual are responsible for making sure that:
- regulated qualifications reliably indicate the knowledge, skills and understanding students have demonstrated.
- assessments and exams show what a student has achieved.
- people have confidence in the qualifications that Ofqual regulate.
- Increase UK emergency survival rates.
- To deliver training to the highest standards using state of the art training resources.
- To enable people to invest in their skills and qualifications to progress in their careers and personal development.
- Build long-term business relationships.
- Promote safer working environments and staff well-being.
- To invest in staff development and teaching resources.
- Contribute as a Skelmersdale Ambassador in our community.
We are ideally situated off J4 M58 at West Lancs Investment Centre in Skelmersdale. Take a virtual tour.
We offer free secure onsite parking spaces and spacious breakout areas. Our air conditioned training rooms are equipped with state of the art training resources. We aim to make learners feel welcome in a professional environment.
Refreshments are provided for all centre training delegates on arrival inclusive including:
- A variety of teas, fresh orange juice, mineral water, filtered coffee, fruit infused ice water and pastries are served on arrival. (Vegan and Vegetarian options can be provided with advance notice, our friendly team will check this with you when we confirm your booking). *Limited to Tea, Coffee and Water during COVID.
Lunch options are also available to purchase at Cafe Wifi onsite or learners are free to bring their own lunch. *Currently closed due to COVID.
Seminars are a platform for inspiration, learning and development. Speakers are Industry Leaders, members of the PSA (Professional Speakers Association), CPS (Certified Speaking Professionals) and members of NSA (National Speakers Association).
Our training is quality assured and independently assessed to ensure that we meet the highest training standards. We offer a renewal reminder service.
We are a Committed Disability Confident employer. Our facilities are adapted to support disabled learners and visitors. We have designated Tutors and Trainers to support individuals with learning difficulties or disabilities to remove barriers to learning.
First Aid England are proud to sponsor Lancashire and are the official sponsors of the Lightcube roundabout in Skelmersdale.
Skelmersdale’s Lightcube located on the roundabout by Gillibrands Rd and Winstanley Rd turned blue on the evening of Thursday 26th March in support of NHS workers.
Donate a public HeartSine Defibrillator it could make a life saving difference contact us 01695 712596 for more information.
Positive About Mental Health:
Positive About Mental Health is a not for profit Charity branch of FAE.
Our aim is to help raise mental health awareness, provide teaching resources, training and support.
Our expert tutors are here to help. Contact us tel: 01695 712596.