Guaranteed to provide learners with the highest possible standard of learning, our food safety e-Learning course builds on the understanding of the importance of safe food handling practices.
Our Food Safety e-Learning course incorporates fully immersive quizzes and activities, designed for anyone who has a specific responsibility for food handling in the workplace such as Food Retailer, Food Production Operative, etc.
EU and UK regulations state that all food handlers must receive appropriate training in food safety practices relevant to their duties. However, having a good understanding of food safety practices is not only a legal requirement, it is also essential in protecting the health of both consumers and food handlers
High quality, interactive and environmentally friendly - this is a style of learning that allows learners to expand their knowledge of food safety at their own pace, in an environment comfortable to them.
About the course
Written by a team of professionals, the Food Safety e-Learning course allows learners to build an understanding of food safety management and the specific roles and responsibilities related to handling, processing, storing and preparing food in the workplace/food outlet:
- Learners will build an understanding on the importance of safe food handling practices and keeping foods safe.
- Topics covered include: food safety laws, types of contamination and the associated risks, bacteriology, personal hygiene, safe food handling practices and more.
- Accredited and Certified training
- Instant download e-certificate of achievement
This course is valid for 180 days (approx. 6 months) from when the course is assigned to a learner.
This fresh and dynamic approach to e-Learning is like nothing you’ve seen before.
Truly comparable to a classroom experience, bringing theory training to life with a variety of immersive activities and quizzes.
Some benefits include:
- Cutting edge courses – structured to create small, bite-sized chunks of learning
- Learners can study at their own pace in a comfortable environment
- Interactive and accessible theory training using a wide range of learning styles
- Voiceovers and subtitles included throughout for increased accessibility
- Creates a greener, more environmentally friendly way to train