Created especially for use in a construction environment, this fantastic package includes:
• 1 x Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED (Semi Automatic)
• 1 x Pair of Adult Pads
• 1 x Premium Carry Case
• 1 x Battery with a 4-year full operational guarantee
• 1 x AED Emergency Response Kit
Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED (Semi Automatic)
Tested to military standards, the Powerheart G5 AED carries an IP rating of IP55, making this AED extremely durable to water and dust – a key requirement within a construction environment. What’s more, the AED will perform a daily, weekly and monthly self-test which checks the functionality of the battery, pads, internal circuitry and software – giving both visual and audible alerts when an issue is identified.
As a semi-automatic AED, the Powerheart G5 AED will read a casualty’s heart rhythm and recommend if a shock should be administered. The rescuer is then prompted to press the ‘shock’ button to deliver a shock to the casualty. This gives complete control of the environment surrounding the casualty, ideal for scenarios where the rescuer is likely to have been trained in the use of an AED.
Usually ships within 5-7 days.
This AED also features:
• Easy-to-follow CPR voice and text prompts
• Shock delivery within 10 seconds post CPR
• Customises energy level depending on analysis of each patient
• If more than one shock is necessary increases shock energy to a higher level
• Pads carry clear graphical directions and an easy pull tab
• Interchangeable pads for rapid placement when every second counts
• Rescue data such as shocks given and ECG information can be downloaded via PC or USB and reviewed easily
• 7 year warranty
AED Emergency Response Kit
This kit has been created to contain everything required to help a rescuer to administer the required shocks as soon as possible when a casualty collapses. This should be kept alongside the AED at all times. The kit includes:
• 1 x CPR Pocket Mask
• 1 x Pair of Medium Gloves
• 1 x Face Cloth/Flannel
• 1 x Disposable Razor
• 1 x Pair of Scissors
Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Premium Carry Case
As the nature of this environment means that an incident could occur in a wide variety of situations, it is important that the AED is both accessible and portable. This carry case ensures that a rescuer can attain the AED quickly and take it to where it is needed whilst keeping it fully protected with this semi-rigid case.
The handy front pouch can easily store the AED Emergency Response Kit included in this package, while a back pocket includes space for extra pads. What’s more, the display window ensures that the indicator screen on the front of the AED, which displays the pad expiration date, is fully visible at all times.