We have created an industry leading First Aid at Work Blended Learning course that incorporates ultra-high quality video production, fully immersive quizzes and activities, designed to impart knowledge from our trusted clinical experts. Guaranteed to provide learners with the highest possible standard of learning.
This course meets the requirements of the FAQP Blending Learning Standards.
About the course
Written by a team of professionals, with our state-of-the-art courses you can be confident that learners’ individual needs are being met and that they’ve acquired the knowledge needed to confidently deal with first aid situations.
- Written by the UK’s leading first aid author, an experienced paramedic and first aid trainer - Nigel Barraclough
- Combines clear, up to date information with real-life images and diagrams to help make learning as simple as possible
- Features topics on Acid Attacks, Sepsis, Tourniquets and Wound Packing
- Compliant with Resuscitation Council (UK), European Resuscitation Council and European First Aid Guidelines.
- Accredited and Certified training
- Instant download e-certificate of achievement
This course is valid for 180 days (approx. 6 months) from when the course is assigned to a learner.
Why choose First Aid England e-Learning?
This fresh and dynamic approach to e-Learning is like nothing you’ve seen before. Truly comparable to a classroom experience, bringing theory training to life with a variety of immersive activities, quizzes and videos.
Some benefits include:
- Decrease risk of Covid transmission.
- Increase your portfolio certificates.
- Train staff faster.
- Cutting edge courses – structured to create small, bite-sized chunks of learning
- Interactive and accessible theory training using a wide range of learning styles
- Learners can study at their own pace in a comfortable environment
- Voiceovers and subtitles included throughout for increased accessibility
- Creates a greener, more environmentally friendly way to train