Boasting an impressive 10 year warranty, the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P is a fully automatic defibrillator featuring a single on/off button. The Samaritan 360P is easy to operate and provides clear voice and visual prompts throughout the rescue process. Once the pads have been applied, the defibrillator analyses the patient's heart rhythm and automatically delivers a shock (if needed) without further intervention by the rescuer. The HeartSine Samaritan 360P can be used to treat both adults and children, when fitted with the relevant defibrillator pad cartridge.
Exclusive extras from The Defib Pad:
- FREE replacement pads after use
- FREE standard delivery
- FREE reminder services
- Fully automatic operation - automatically delivers a shock, if needed
- Supplied with a combined battery & electrode cartridge, carry case + exclusive extras
- AED Defibrillator Responder Kit available separately
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on the defibrillator unit
- 4 year battery life (from date of manufacture)
- 4 year electrode pad life (from date of manufacture)
- Weekly automatic self tests performed by the unit
- UK manufactured
- Motion detection feature provides warning of excessive or unexpected patient movement
- Easy to operate and clear user interface
- Provides visual and audible prompts throughout the rescue process
- Indicates when to begin CPR and sounds a "click" metronome for the correct compression rate
- Compact and lightweight design
- High resistance to shock, vibration, dust and moisture (IP56 rating)
- System Status Ready Indicator shows that the defibrillator is operational and ready for use
- Uses a single cartridge component that contains both the electrode pads and battery
- Paediatric-Pak (sold separately) required for infant/child treatment
- On-site AED Training Courses are available to purchase separately
The HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P is a sophisticated defibrillator with an easy to operate system and a built-in metronome. Featuring easy-to understand visual and voice prompts that guide a user through the process, including CPR coaching.
- 8 Year Unit Warranty
- Fully Automatic AED for added ease
- Lightweight, weighing just 1.1kg.
- System Status Ready Status indicator and weekly manual self checks.
- USB Data port
- IP rating of 56
- 4 Year shelf life for Pad-Pak
- Built in metronome
- Durable carry case
- Adult Pad Pak (Electrodes and Battery)
- Internal Wall Cabinet
- AED Prep Kit
- A4 How To Use A Defibrillator Wall Sign - Self Adhesive
- A5 AED Wall Sign - Self Adhesive
Item in stock: usually delivered within 3-5 working days.