We have created an industry leading Paediatric First Aid e-Learning course that incorporates ultra-high quality video production, fully immersive quizzes and activities, designed to impart knowledge from our trusted clinical experts.
Guaranteed to provide learners with the highest possible standard of learning.
This course meets the requirements of the FAQP Blending Learning Standards.
About the course
Written by a team of professionals, the Paediatric First Aid course perfectly complements first aid training for parents or people who work with young children. Learners will develop the skills and knowledge needed to deal with a range of paediatric first aid situations, including assessing an emergency situation, dealing with an unresponsive infant or child, CPR, choking, meningitis and more
- Covers topics required for Childminders, Nursery Workers and Teachers
- Combines clear, up to date information with real-life images and diagrams to help make learning as simple as possible
- Features topics on Sepsis, Tourniquets and Wound Packing
- Accredited and Certified training
- Instant download e-certificate of achievement
This course is valid for 180 days (approx. 6 months) from when the course is assigned to a learner.
*Please note that – due to COVID restrictions – we have been unable to film some paediatric scenarios. In these cases, we have used adult scenarios, only where the action taken is the same in both paediatric and adult first aid. As soon as we are able, we will replace these videos with a paediatric first aid
version of each scenario.
This fresh and dynamic approach to e-Learning is like nothing you’ve seen before. Truly comparable to a classroom experience, bringing theory training to life with a variety of immersive activities, quizzes and videos.
Some benefits include:
- Cutting edge courses – structured to create small, bite-sized chunks of learning
- Learners can study at their own pace in a comfortable environment
- Interactive and accessible theory training using a wide range of learning styles
- Voiceovers and subtitles included throughout for increased accessibility
- Creates a greener, more environmentally friendly way to train