The qualification is divided into three units:
- Foundations in health and safety
- Health and safety management systems – Plan
- Health and safety management systems – Do
- Health and safety management systems – Check
- Health and safety management systems – Act.
- Construction law and management
- Construction site
- Vehicle and plant movement
- Work equipment
- Electrical safety
- Fire safety
- Working at height
- Excavation work and confined spaces
- Demolition and deconstruction
- Physical and psychological hazards and risk control
- Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
- Chemical and biological hazards and risk control.
- Workplace-based assignment.
Two x 2-hour written examinations and a short workplace-based assignment.
NEBOSH qualifications are specified in a significant number of health and safety job adverts, which means that people who hold the Construction Certificate have much stronger career prospects in the Construction Industry.
Our National Construction Certificate course focuses on practical health and safety management that can be applied in your workplace. It also includes intensive examination preparation.
Our pass rate is well above the national average, which means you have a greater chance of passing first time round.