The most popular health and safety qualification in the UK which is essential for anyone wanting a successful career in health and safety. NEBOSH qualifications are specified in a significant number of health and safety job adverts, which means that people who hold the NGC have much better job prospects.
Our course focuses on practical health and safety management that can be applied in your workplace and intensive examination preparation. Our pass rate is well above the national average, which means you have a greater chance of passing first time round. Includes Test.
The qualification is divided into three units: NGC1
- Foundations in health and safety
- Health and safety management systems – Plan
- Health and safety management systems – Do
- Health and safety management systems – Check
- Health and safety management systems – Act
- Workplace hazards and risk control
- Transport hazards and risk control
- Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
- Work equipment hazards and risk control
- Electrical safety
- Fire safety
- Chemical and biological health hazards and risk control
- Physical and psychological health hazards and control
- Workplace-based assignment
Resit You may choose to resit your examinations within five years of completing the learning modules with us.