Suitable for adults and young patients over 8 years old or over 55lbs, the Physio-Control edge system electrodes are designed for use in conjunction with the Lifepak 1000 defibrillators. The adult electrode pads are supplied as a pair in a sealed pack and use skin-friendly hydrogel for maximum adhesion to the skin during defibrillator use.
- For use in conjunction with the Physio-Control Lifepak 1000 and Physio-Control Lifepak 1000 with ECG Display defibrillators
- Also suitable for the discontinued Physio Control Lifepak 500 defibrillator
- Supplied as a pair in a single sealed pack
- 18 months Electrode Pad Lifespan
- Ideal to keep as a spare or simply to replace electrodes that have been used
- Uses REDI-PAK preconnect system: allows the electrodes to be connected to the defibrillator prior to use
- Suitable for adults and young patients over 8 years old or more than 55lbs in weight
- Highly adhesive skin-friendly hydrogel ensures a strong bond: prevents detaching or lifting
- Designed to distribute the current over the entire surface area of the electrode
This is the technical data for the Physio-Control Lifepak 1000 & 500 Edge System Defibrillator Pads with Preconnect.
|Manufacturers Part Number||11996-000017|
|Shelf Life||18 months|
|Suitability||Adult patient use|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to +55 °C|