QA Level 4 Mental Health First Aider Champion Workshop
This advanced 6-hour course is for learners who have attended and passed the 2-day Level 3 Award in Mental Health First Aid in the Workplace and want to expand their knowledge further, and have a greater impact on their workplace mental health programme.
Our intensive workshop session is designed to give the knowledge and skills needed to lead and coordinate company-wide projects in relation to designing, establishing, and promoting positive mental health in the workplace.
Learners will be assessed on an ongoing basis in their practical activities to ensure they meet the required standards.
Upon successfully completing the course, learners will be awarded the QA Mental Health First Aider Champion Certificate, valid for 3 years. This course is equivalent to a Level 4 in the RQF framework.
This course can be done remotely, and classroom based over a 6-hour period.
Topics Covered include:
- Personal Development (developing a positive mind-set)
- The benefits of nutrition and its impact on mental health
- Stress management techniques
- More In-depth study into Depression, Anxiety and Stress (Signs, Symptoms and Protocols)
- More In-depth study into HSE Management Standards and recommended practices
- Mental Health Policy and Procedure writing/review
- Mental Health Risk Assessment writing/review