- Attractive, modular system built to ensure first aid compliance.
- Kits are supplied with security seals
- Accident book included to ensure regulatory compliance in accident recording
- Primary kits in any Spectra panel can be released quickly for portable first aid.
- First Aid guidance is provided in illustrated format to assist in relevant first aid measures
Eye and Skin flush kit with Redcap Phosphate Buffered Solution to help neutralise both acid and alkali splashes, complete with a dedicated Hydrofluoric acid treatment kit.
Eye Wash and Skin Flush First Aid Kit.
Hydrofluoric Acid Treatment Kit
Sign ‘Chemical System Guidance’.
The neutralising effect, reduces flushing time and volume of fluid needed to dilute acid and alkali splashes*, therefore reducing patient discomfort and secondary risk to the first aider.
After eye or skin contact with acid or alkalis, it is only seconds before the pH value is significantly altered, and the corrosive damage may lead to permanent injury. Acid and alkalis must be quickly neutralised to a pH value equal to the normal level in the eye or on the skin. The use of ordinary water or 0.9 % sodium chloride will only provide a limited degree of effective dilution with an increased flushing time.
Quicker neutralisation, especially on the face, can relieve the distress of feeling ‘underwater’ from flushing, the first aider is also better protected from becoming a secondary victim whilst in contact with the contaminant.
The range of Redcap Phosphate Buffered Solution, Chemical Splash Stations and Kits ensures that there is a product perfectly suited to enable first responders to achieve this goal.
This version contains an easy-to-squeeze bottle, allowing the eye to be irrigated easily and efficiently, eye pods and eye pads. The box can be easily wall mounted with the integrated bracket.
* It is recommended to continue flushing with water or saline eye wash until medical help arrives.
1 Accident Book
1 Sign ‘Chemical System Guidance’
1 Eye Wash and Skin Flush First Aid Kit
1 Hydrofluoric Acid Treatment Kit
2 Bandages, Conforming 7.5cm x 4m
2 C-Gel Calcium Gluconate, 40g
2 Dressings, Low Adherent 10cm x 10cm
2 Gloves, Nitrile Pairs