This easy-to-use guide has been specifically designed to assist learners in completing their Level 3 Award in Education and Training. It provides an introduction to teaching in the further education and skills sector, highlighting key educational terminology and learning approaches to help them achieve the qualification and to support them throughout their teaching career.
Mapped to all the learning outcomes and assessment criteria of the knowledge-based units contained within the Level 3 Award in Education and Training and laid out in chapters that correspond to the main sections of study, this guide is ideal for assisting learners in completing their qualification.
Key features include:
• Content specifically mapped to the Level 3 Award in Education and Training
• Written in plain English, making it easy to understand
• Content suitable for teaching both long and short courses in a variety of sectors
• Mix of theoretical information and practical ideas to aid learning
• Notated learning outcomes and assessment criteria
• Mixture of practical and reflective activities related to the theme of the chapter
• Glossary boxes and illustrations throughout
• An ideal reference guide for both those new to the industry and experienced teachers
Title: A Practical Guide to the Level 3 Award in Education and Training
Author: Teresa Barron
Published: 2017 Edition 2